Friday, December 4, 2009
If you like Sweet Georgia Browns from Purdy's then you will like these. They are fast and easy to make and a real crowd pleaser.
* small pretzels in any amount you want to use (I usally fill up a cookie sheet with pretzels, these treats go fast)
* Rolo chocolates- one for each pretzel
* Pecan halves- one for each pretzel
1. Line baking sheet with foil. Place pretzels on foil; top each pretzel with a Rolo
2. Bake @ 250 degrees for four minutes or until Rolos are softened (the Rolos will retain their shape and not melt down). Take out of oven and immediately place half a pecan on top of the soft Rolo and press down so the candy fills the pretzel. Cool slightly. Refridgerate for 10 minutes or until set. They are best stored at room temperature in a container.