1. Gather three pieces of 2 x 4 block in staggering sizes. Sand the edges.
3. Paint all three blocks. I used white paint mixed with a bit of light brown paint to tone down the bright white colour.
4. Once your white paint is dry take a bit of dark brown paint and water it down. I wanted the aged, primitive look so I painted all three blocks with my watered down brown paint and immediately wipped it off with a cloth.
5. For my snowman's nose I used a piece of beadboard painted orange. I painted my watered down brown paint over the nose and whipped it down allowing the brown to sneak into the grooves of the beadboard.
6. Once my snowman was completely dry I glued him together using my Weldbond glue. I decorated him with little do dads I found in my craft cupboards such as twine, buttons and scrabble tiles.
A clothes pin, Mod Podged with scrapbook paper holds the little "Brr" sign.
I love how my snowman turned out...I'm making a few for Christmas gifts!!